Extended Warranty Information Exclusively for Canton First Monday Customers!
Our standard limited product warranty is 90 days. To be eligible for our limited Canton First Monday product warranty, you must register your product on this website and provide your Canton Order ID on your registration form. For certain products that are listed below, IF you register your purchase within 15 days after the end of the Canton First Monday event, you will receive a free 1 year limited Extended Warranty.
List of products eligible for the Free Limited Extended Warranty:
Kitchen Scissors and Shears
Kitchen Tongs, Red, Set of 2
Kitchen Tongs with Built-in Stand, Red, Set of 2
Kitchen Utensils with Built-in Stand, Green, Red, Set of 3, 5 or 7
Silicone Bread Pan, Red, Set of 2
Silicone Hot Pads, Red, Set of 4
Silicone Ice Cube Trays, Blue, Set of 2
Silicone Ice Pops, Set of 6, Clear and Color
Silicone Lids, Red, Set of 5
Silicone Muffin Pans, 6 cup, 12 cup, 24 cup
Silicone Utensils, Red, Set of 3 or 6
6 Sided Multi-purpose Cheese Grater
If you have a question about your product and if it is covered, please contact us through the Contact Us page on this website.
First Monday Limited Product Warranty and
Limited Extended Product Warranty
What This Limited Warranty Covers
This limited warranty covers any defects in workmanship and materials in your product. This limited warranty applies to customer home use only, and is null and void if the product is used in a commercial, institutional or organizational setting.
How Long The Coverage Lasts
This limited warranty starts from the date of purchase during the Canton First Monday event. The standard warranty is in effect for 90 days. The extended warranty is in effect for 1 year. Any claims must be initiated within 5 days after the end of the warranty period. For example, if the warranty period ends February 10, 2015, the original buyer has until February 15, 2015 to initiate a claim.
Who is Covered Under this Limited Warranty
This limited warranty is for the original customer purchaser only. It is not transferable and proof of purchase must be verified. Customers must purchase through authorized sellers (Amazon.com®). Purchases or acquisitions made through non-authorized sellers have no claims under this limited warranty, and this limited warranty is null and void.
What This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse or any act of nature (examples such as: hurricane, tornado, flood) is not covered. Any use of the product other than its intended use is not covered. Scratches, stains, pitting, discoloration, deterioration, minor imperfections, shipping damage, fraying, use with sharp objects, warping or damage from overheating are not covered by this limited warranty. Do not use chemicals, concentrated cleaners, abrasives, bristle brush or sharp objects with the product. Do not lean against or touch hot objects. Oven-use products are not intended to be used under the broiler. Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this limited warranty. This warranty does not cover return shipping to customer; this must be paid in advance.
What Provider Will Do
At Provider’s option, We will replace the product if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship with a new piece of product of similar composition, material, original price and/or size. Shipping costs will not be refunded or reimbursed.
Limitation on Damages and Duration of Implied Warranties
Silicone Designs will replace or refund this product as provided under this limited warranty. This shall be the only remedy of the customer. Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including consequential, indirect and incidental damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use the product or for breach of any express or implied limited warranty or condition on this product. Except to the extent prohibited by law, any implied warranties or conditions or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty.
How To Get Service / Claims Process
Use the Contact Us page of this website to Silicone Designs to initiate a warranty claim. The claims process will generally work as follows:
1. Customer initially registers purchase on this website. Required.
2. Customer contacts Silicone Designs about a warranty claim within the warranty claim period.
3. Silicone Designs asks for product images, explaination of what happened and verifies the Canton Order ID.
4. With an approval to return product decision, Silicone Designs will estimate return shipping of product to customer.
5. Silicone Designs provides a Return Merchandise Authorization #, return shipping cost and return shipping address to customer.
5. Customer ships (at customer's own expense) product requsting warranty service with check to cover return shipping cost. Silicone Designs recommends that customer purchase additional tracking information and insurance services to cover the cost of the product. Silicone Designs is not responsible for lost or damaged products during shipping.
6. Silicone Designs inspect returned product and makes deterimation if warranty claim is valid or not.
7. For valid customer warranty claims, Silicone Designs will either repair or return a like product replacement (including a refurbished product replacement), solely at the descretion of Silicone Designs. Silicone Designs will then return ship the product to the customer after the customer's check has cleared the bank.
8. For non-valid customer warranty claims, Silicone Designs will (a) contact customer, (b) notify customer of the reason the warranty claim was not accepted and (c) ask customer what to do with returned product. Customer has 14 days to decide on the disposal option, otherwise Silicone Designs will dispose of the product. Silicone Designs will either (a) return the return shipping payment to the customer or (b) destroy the check (payment was never cashed).
How State Law Applies
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limited warranty limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Extended Warranty Limitation
Products that were given away or at a substantial discount (final price under $5.00) for the purposes of an unbiased product review are not eligible for an extended warranty. Your standard warranty still applies.
Updates to This Warranty
Silicone Designs, in its sole descretion, may make updates to this product warranty and extended warranty, and is under no obligation to notify the customer. Customer may check back on this page for updates to the warranty details.